Monday, April 23, 2012

Elle's Studio Inspiration Gallery

The new inspiration gallery is live at Elle's Studio and wow! It's a great one. I'm going to be so sad when my time on this team is over. I am so loving being a part of that gallery each month. (And if you haven't met her, online or in person, Elle is awesome!!) Today I'll share layout #2  for the gallery (accidentally shared that first one a little prematurely ;)


I loved the Studio Calico kit from last month. I picked up one of the add-ons, too - so I've got a lot of kit to work through still. I used it for this page:
I don't usually like to use a bright solid color for the background (I've been on a white kick lately) but this teal felt kind of vintage to me and it was great with the yellows in those photos. Here's the title - I took apart the Jenni Bowlin perforated sheet from the kit and tucked the pieces under the circular title tag:


The rest of the projects I made, along with the design team gallery (which you don't want to miss) can be seen here. Did you get your new Elle's Studio kits yet? Hoping mine comes today! I could use a pick me up on this dreary Monday. 

It's going to be a busy week on the blog. Thursday in particular - so I hope you will stop by again. I'll be back tomorrow with project number 3. Hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely delish...the colors...all the layering...your pics...perfection!

taraleclaire said...

This is a reallt fun layout - love all the bits and bobs!

Mel said...

Love this! The kraft and all the little labels are so cute.

Live a Life EXTRAordinary said...

pretty pretty lo Val! Love. :)

soapHOUSEmama said...

LOVE how you used those Jenni Bowlin little ticket pieces!!!

Angela said...

Love what you did with this! Just delish!
Hugs,
Angela

~jan said...

Loving the teal background with that floral pp! Love the tucked pieces and such beautiful photos of the kiddos!

Anonymous said...

isomoJeme xaikalitag Wemsensulge [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] oradssoariele http://gusannghor.com Jealtylayence