Friday, May 25, 2012

Flower Week at Pebbles, Inc.

It's flowers week at Pebbles, Inc. A quick post today with a card set I made for the occasion:



I've made these flowers before (inspired by a pair of shoes I own) but this time mixed a few Pebbles, Inc. lines for the petals. Patterned papers are from the new Hip Hip Hooray and Country Picnic lines. The pennants are also Hip Hip Hooray. The sentiments Country Picnic. The twine is from The Twinery.

Speaking of country picnics - hope there are some in your future and hope you have a great, long holiday weekend! Lots more to share so I hope you'll stop by again soon.


4 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

I love these flowers you make. I actually made some of my own, but never got around to posting them. They remind me of little pansies.

~jan said...

What a terrific trio of cute cards! :)

~amy~ said...

oooohhh....what's not to love?! awesome cards!

Shannon91 said...

so cute !!! J'adooooooooooore !!!
Bizz